- 1 package Nutter Butter (or other peanut shaped) cookies
- 1 (12 oz.) package of white chocolate chips/ almond bark/
- Approximately 50 mini marshmallows
- Cinnamon Imperials
- mini chocolate chips (about 100) - I used black decorator icing though!
- red decorator sugar (or sub in any christmas color of your choice)
Next you will dip both the top and bottom of each Nutter Butter forming both the santa hat, and the beard. I prefer to decorate the hat as I go. You will place the marshmallow into the melted white chocolate of the hat, and then add your red sugar to the top of each hat. Once you have finished all of your hats, you can proceed to decorate the face of each santa.
Use any leftover white chocolate you have as the "adhesive" for the nose and eyes. A little dab is all you will need. For the eyes, you can use either mini chocolate chips, or if you have black decorator icing that will work too. For the nose, a cinnamon imperial works best. Once assembled, and all your chocolate is set, store in an airtight container, if they last that long :)
Enjoy your santa cookies! Yum.